Monday, April 21, 2014

Freedom for the Tenor!!! But where to start...?

Ok, I'll just do it already!



I'll create my own projects and you can help me out, your opinion counts.
With which of my projects should I start?

A) "Die schöne Müllerin", Franz Schubert:
- recital, concert tour and CD recording


B) "Liriche", Giuseppe Verdi:
- recital, concert tour and CD recording


C) "You are my Heart's Delight", a tribute to the talkies and the classic operetta,
- concert tour with orchestra and CD recording


D) "Torero quiero sé", Spanish songs, and zarzuela re-arranged,
- concert tour and CD recording


The voting is closed. Thank you for your support.


That was really cool. So many people signed up.
You have spoken and decided for project A in Berlin, here are the stats:

A) "Die schöne Müllerin": 33,2%
 

D) "Torero quiero sé ", Spanish songs, and zarzuela re-arranged: 32,6%
 
C) "You are my Heart's Delight" a tribute to talkies & operetta: 23,7%
 
B) "Liriche" Giuseppe Verdi: 10,5%

Preferred cities:
Berlin, Frankfurt, Freiburg, Karlsruhe, Ötigheim, München,
Basel (CH)
, London, Newcastle (UK), Los Angeles (USA)

 Berlin 24,2% 
 Freiburg 17,7% 
 Karlsruhe 12,8%

This was so fun. Thank you folks! Your voice counts.

Unfortunately, the realisation will take a little while now.
Crowdfunding does not work the way I had imagined.
But I'll keep you posted! 
;-)  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment